For our corporate finance team in Hoofddorp we are looking for a Global Tax Manager. In this role you are reponsible for all tax matters globally, including VAT, Corporate Income Tax, Payroll Tax and Transfer Pricing. Scotch & Soda has legal entities in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Germany, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, the UK, the US and Canada.
· Manage and monitor the worldwide tax position of all legal entities;
· Drive, monitor and coordinate the tax compliance processes;
· Liaise with the internal departments and tax authorities and manage relationships with external tax advisors;
· Establish and maintain the transfer pricing policies and documentation for all entities;
· Manage tax audits for all entities, working closely with the finance teams;
· Review the VAT and Payroll Tax declarations prepared by the finance department;
· Advise on matters regarding VAT and import duties; retail experience is a big plus;
· Manage the annual cost budget of the tax department
· The ideal candidate has a university degree in Dutch Tax Law or Fiscal Economics.
· You have strong knowledge with respect to Dutch and international tax law and a solid understanding of transfer pricing principles;
· At least 5 year of relevant working experience, preferably at a multinational company or a big four tax / accounting firm;
· Strong project management skills, liaising with different stakeholders in the organization;
· Able to provide solicited and unsolicited advice regarding tax issues / risks within the group;
· Capable of simplifying complicated tax law into workable advice for the business;
· Fluent written and spoken in English and Dutch; French and / or German is useful;
· Result driven, analytical, precise, positive, pro-active and a team player.