At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
Within the Global tax department, consisting of 10 tax specialists, a vacancy has arisen for the newly created position of the Transfer Pricing Specialist. The Global Tax Team provides tax advice and input to the JDE organization and is responsible for executing the Group’s tax & transfer pricing policy and ensuring tax efficiency. The primary responsibility of the Transfer Pricing Specialist is to advise on and manage all aspects of Transfer Pricing compliance, support and advice on and implementation of cross border transactions, prepare and review Transfer Pricing documentation and ensure Transfer Pricing requirements and filings are fulfilled.
· Contribute to the implementation of the Group Tax Strategy
· Cooperate and work with many internal and external stakeholders and build up a strong international network of contacts in finance and business functions within JDE
· (Pro)actively monitor all international (e.g. OECD, EU) and local transfer pricing developments
· Coordinate the preparation and update of globally consistent transfer pricing documentation and review of the draft transfer pricing documentation produced to ensure correct treatment of intra-group transactions and determine whether further information is required
· Manage various transfer pricing formalities and monitor group guidelines, policies and directives in the transfer pricing area
· Support in and prepare for tax audits and questions from tax authorities, as required
· Support in producing extensive financial and economic analysis/models to support restructuring/pricing decisions and transfer pricing compliance
· Perform research and prepare transfer pricing analyses and draft position papers, unilateral and/or bilateral advance pricing agreement requests, presentations etc.
You are solution-oriented, independent, proactive, responsible and highly motivated. Moreover, you are hands-on, outspoken with good communication and interpersonal skills. Verbal and written fluency in English is a must; any additional European language is a plus. You have a WO / University degree in Tax Law, Fiscal Economics or a relevant Financial education, with understanding of accounting and approximately 3-4 years of relevant Transfer pricing and international tax experience in an international environment. Last but not least. you have excellent knowledge of Excel (experience with Alteryx is a plus) and you are able to work full time.