REQ ID 75892
OUR COTY PURPOSE
Our purpose at Coty is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through innovation, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
YOUR MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic tax professional reporting to SVP of Tax, ready to thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment with significant growth and international expansion. This is a unique opportunity for a well trained and experienced tax professional to play an important role in a challenging, changing and rewarding business environment.
The right individual will have the ability to simultaneously handle a multitude of high profile/ high impact technical tax projects while working closely with the various overseas businesses and finance personal in driving the corporate tax strategy forward in a publicly traded company.
· Own the Global Transfer Pricing policy. This includes monitoring the adherence to the policy, ensure that relevant business and legal documentation is available in all our jurisdictions and keep the policy up to date for new transactions and laws & regulations. Own the Transfer Pricing documentation (CbC-Report, Master file, Local files. This includes functional templates and financial transactions).
· Being a true Business partner is key, but also having the skills to convince the business on what is needed and achieve your goals. This means working with the Business, Finance and Group Tax on relevant Transfer Pricing challenges and opportunities. Understanding our businesses and being able to translate tax technical aspects to non-tax people in the business context is crucial.
· Transfer Pricing advise with regards to transactions, restructuring, reorganizations, M&A and Business Unit initiatives.
· Develop and own the Transfer pricing control framework, including pricing mechanisms and controls as well as improving procedures and working with finance on End-to-End processes.
· Own the Transfer pricing Controversy agenda: Tax audit readiness, Controversy Management (APAs, MAPs, audits).
· Own the Transfer Pricing documentation (CbC-Report, Master file, Local files and TP documentation (incl. managing functional-, financial analyses).
· Work with your colleagues from Group Tax on shared responsibilities like country aspects, connecting VAT and Customs with your TP agenda, financing projects, audits and tax reporting.
· Your communication and analytical skills should be excellent. Being able to adapt to change and react with speed is key. Perseverance and tenacity are must have’s to be successful in the role.
· Dynamic individual looking to thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment with significant transformation activity. Maintains a problem-solving mindset and an eye for detail and quality of analysis. Has dynamic and proactive people skills and a demonstrated ability to manage major corporate projects and tax audits in major geographies.
· Excellent communicator with a strong team player attitude. Possesses highly developed ability to interact frequently with SVP Tax, regional CFOs and other departments and communicate effectively with a wide diversity of other stakeholders both internally as externally (i.e. advisors and authorities). Fluency in English is a must.
· Self-starter with ability to deliver End-to-End with perseverance. Hands on experience with US GAAP and IFRS accounting ability to work with Corporate Tax on the tax provision with major emphasis on contingency tax risk assessments including Fin 48 provision analysis.
· Demonstrated experience with Tax accounting processes, Tax technology and compliance will be a differentiating factor, but not a requirement.
· Willingness to travel.
Experience/ Education. Minimum 8/10+ years overall tax specific experience with “Big 4” Advisory Firm, large international law firm or a multinational corporate tax department. Law degree or equivalent. Master degree in Tax law or Tax economics or a Master in Finance or Accounting is strongly desired.
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
We are Coty – and our people make us who we are.
It’s important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you’ll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
· For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty – and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking – we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
· We have an energetic intensity about us. We’re quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
· Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you’ll expect it of them – we’re a team and we help each other. We’re all in it together – irrespective of level or part of the business.
· We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
· When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we’re not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Coty’s purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers’ beauty. Aligned to this is our mission – to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair colour & styling, and number three in colour cosmetics, we operate across three functional categories:
· Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on colour cosmetics, retail hair colouring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel.
· Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy.
· Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.