Auto req ID: 47138BR
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve.
As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety.
Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
The Senior Account is responsible for Statutory and Tax accounting activities for several locations, including but not limited to dealing with preparation of statutory reporting and supportingtax filing. This position will operate in a complex structure with a significant number of reporting entities that operate in different countries, working closely with other Accounting functions within the Flowserve BV group and with worldwide divisional and corporate financial management including accounting,tax, treasury and planning functions. A strong spirit of teamwork is required to fulfil the requirements of this position. The Senior Accountant will also coordinate and support ad hoc projects and assist with day to day operations as well as executing the month end close procedures for several Holding entities to ensure accurate and complete financial data.
The Senior Accountant will report to the Regional Manager Accounting & Controls.
· Preparing the Annual Statutory Report of Flowserve BV,based on Dutch GAAP, working closely with the European Accounting teamsand our external group auditor, including reviewing and analyzing theUSGAAP and local GAAP figures of the foreign subsidiaries of Flowserve BV;
· Month end closing of the Dutch Corporate books andseveral Holding Companies based on USGAAP;
· Assisting Corporate Tax in the development andenhancement of the companies Group Structure and responsible for theaccounting consequences of the European restructuring projects;
· Supporting US Corporate Tax department with regard tothe quarterly European tax-packages based on FAS-109 and FIN-48;
· (Assisting in) preparation of the Dutch CorporateIncome Tax declarations in cooperation with the Tax department;
· Preparing the Annual Statutory Reports of severalHolding Companies;
· Prepare schedules for year-end audit for independentexternal auditors;
· Preparing monthly and annual CBS and DNB reports;
· Handle various projects, ad hoc information requestsand other tasks
· Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance and preferablyCertified Public Auditor (RA-title)
· Candidate should have 4-5 years working experience in asimilar function or have acted as an auditor within an auditing firm (BigFour preferred)
· Experience with complex consolidation and statutoryreporting issues
· Extensive knowledge of Dutch GAAP
· Knowledge of USGAAP
· Knowledge of (international) taxation
· Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch both orallyand in writing
· Able to cooperate with Accounting Teams and withseveral internal and external specialists in the areas of tax law, financeand legal matters
· Strong analytical skills, ambitious, eager to learn anda pro-active, flexible attitude
· Take ownership and used to meeting deadlines
· Teamplayer as well as a self starter
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.