JOB ID: 190007BY
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
· Be part of a dynamic, international team at Henkel’s Global Supply Chain headquarters in Amsterdam;
· Provide tax advice and support to various stakeholders within the Business Units and Corporate Functions;
· Advise on and assist in (implementing) corporate restructurings, acquisitions and divestments in cooperation with the Global Tax department in Dϋsseldorf, Germany;
· Monitor changes in tax legislation and international developments and take appropriate action;
· Identify and report risks and take remediation actions;
· Manage and review (outsourced) annual corporate income tax returns, ensuring timely filing;
· Prepare tax calculations in the quarterly reporting process; Assist in preparing year-end audit packages and tax analysis for financial auditors;
· Manage and support in tax audits;
· 3-6 years of relevant work experience in international corporate tax gained as a tax advisor at a (larger) tax consultancy firm or multinational corporation.
· Master Degree in Dutch tax law or tax economics;
· Thorough knowledge of international corporate taxation. Good understanding of VAT is a plus;
· Excellent analytical and project management skills;
· Highly organized, self-starter, results oriented, with strong communication skills.
· Fluent in Dutch and English (verbally and written). German is a plus.