Suitsupply is looking for a professional to join our international tax team located in Amsterdam. You are enthusiastic, self-driven problem solver, have experience and great communication skills. As an Indirect Tax Analyst, you will be part of the team that is responsible for the (indirect) tax compliance and processes of Suitsupply worldwide. The Tax team currently consists of a Tax Manager and Tax Analyst, and you will be also working closely with other departments within Suitsupply.
Your typical day includes:
· Preparing and submitting Indirect Tax returns (VAT, GST, QST, Sales Tax etc) for various countries
· Preparing and submitting of Intrastat returns for various European countries
· Ensuring proper compliance with tax requirements
· Developing ongoing training materials, guidelines and other documentation
· Supporting the execution of projects, compliance reviews and regulatory assessments
· Supporting audits
This job might be for you if you have:
· Bachelor or Master degree in Fiscal Economics, Tax Law or equivalent
· 1-3 years of experience in the (indirect) tax field
· A pro-active and pragmatic attitude with a smart, organised approach and an eye for details and deadlines
· Strong Excel and analytical skills
· Fluency in English (written and verbal) - other languages are an advantage to have
· Availability to work full-time (40 hours per week)
What do you get in return?
· Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
· Opportunity to make an impact - disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
· Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
· Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
· Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.