Are you able to convert Vanderlande’s worldwide tax situation into appropriate tax reporting? Will you contribute to the profitable growth of Vanderlande through improvements of the tax control framework? Look no further and apply for our vacancy of Tax Assurance Specialist.
The Vanderlande corporate Finance & Control department is located in Veghel, The Netherlands. The F&C department currently consists of 20 persons and is responsible for group control, reporting, business intelligence, treasury and tax. The tax function is responsible for worldwide compliance with tax laws within the group, minimizing risks, whilst maintaining an efficient tax charge. Due to the worldwide expansion Vanderlande is now recruiting a Tax Assurance Specialist.
As Tax Assurance Specialist you are a skilled sparring partner of the finance team and report to the Tax Director. Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
· Tax accounting and reporting under IFRS, review of local country tax packages;
· Effective tax rate reconciliation;
· Coordinate the group’s CbCR reporting;
· Tax compliance coordination and automation (not limited to corporate income tax);
· Set-up and maintain the group’s tax guidelines, review adherence to guidelines and procedures;
· Contribute to the improving and monitoring of tax control framework;
· Provide operational tax support to the Worldwide Shared Services department;
The ideal candidate has a degree in (tax) accounting and experience as a consultant of a big-four accounting firm and/or as an in-house tax manager in a large corporate environment. Further characteristics:
· You are a specialist with hands-on experience in tax accounting and compliance.
· You are familiar with the composition of tax returns and how to account for taxes, including effective tax rate reconciliation.
· You have a hands-on mentality and you are a team player that takes initiative. A self-starter with a positive attitude who dares to be critical.
· You have excellent numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex project structures and clearly explain its tax accounting treatment.
· Excellent communication skills and excellent command of Dutch and English are required, whereas another language is considered a plus.
What we offer
In this position you’ll have the chance to make a significant contribution to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. Our organisation has been named for several years in a row as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’. We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
· As well as your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits
· 27 days vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
· Flexible working hours
· Training facilities
· Travel expenses
· Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare, car etc.