Position ID: req9894
Apply By: 1st February 2018
At Electrolux we share a common goal – to make everyday life easier and more enjoyable. Our people work to reach this goal and they all contribute to the Group’s success. With a presence in more than 100 countries Electrolux is a truly international company, which gives opportunities to succeed and professionally grow.
Electrolux Poland Sp. z o.o. in Kraków is looking for Candidates for the position of: Tax Specialist
This position is responsible for taxes – VAT, income tax and statutory reports to Polish Government. Tax Specialist should also ensure local tax planning/compliance by managing local tax matters in line with tax laws, rules and regulations and provide support to Group Tax Department as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Preparing GSSC financial reports and other documents for Polish Central Bank and Central Statistical Office
· Participating in transfer pricing creation
· Assuring that corporate tax documents are timely completed and filed.
· Verifying Corporate Income Tax and Value Added Tax documents
· Sharing knowledge and training other team members
· Participating in all TAX processes
· Participating in continuous improvement initiatives
· Ensuring own work adheres to Electrolux policies and procedures
· Actively undertaking activities to increase own competency and portfolio in order to ensure continued effective service delivery within the GSSC.
· Supporting, if required, other process areas
· Working as a member of the team, participating fully in team activities, taking responsibility for team goals, coaching and supporting other members of the team to increase their competencies and skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Minimum 5 years of experience in financial accounting
· Knowledge of accounting principles and experience in preparing financial statements
· Good knowledge of tax law - VAT and income tax
· Experience in preparing reports for the Central Statistical Office as well as VAT and CIT declaration forms
· Good knowledge of English
· Knowledge of MS Office - especially Excel
· Experiance in using accounting systems, like Scala
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Interesting job in an international environment
· Friendly atmosphere and work – life balance
· Attractive social benefits package
· Challenging tasks to encounter every day
· Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop language skills
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2015 Electrolux had sales of $14.7 billion ($5.1 billion in North America) and 58,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
It has been, and shall continue to be, the policy of Electrolux NA to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all people in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex/gender, national origin, citizenship, age (40 or older), disability (mental, physical or visual), genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or as a member of the National Guard or Military Reserve, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.