In this role, you have the opportunity to be responsible for Transfer Pricing filing to the authority (to comply local rules applicable from 2017) and the underlying documents required for Transfer Pricing documents completion
You are responsible for
· preparation /collection of all intercompany (incoming and outgoing) service contracts, organizing the contracts signing and storage
· organizing the underlying documentations collection and storage
· coordination the employees proofs gathering and storage
· supporting the tax audits with documents and proofs provisions
· other activities related to tax compliance processes
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Min. 2 years experience in accounting / finance / legal
· Very good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook, knowledge SAP preferable
· Very good English – especially writing
· Customer focus and business acumen
· Good communication and influencing skills, team player
· Pro-active and can do attitude
· Ability to work under time/quality pressure, attention to details
In return, we offer you
We offer the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
· Yearly bonus based on performance achieved.
· Private medical care with option to extend it to family members.
· Benefit System cards.
· Convenient working conditions in office in the city center
· Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties
· Discount for Philips’ products
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Embrace the unexpected
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
For U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.