Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
No Relocation Assistance Offered
· Manage an external company filing VAT returns and Intrastat on behalf of the Colgate Polish companies;
· Support and liaise with accountants and internal business partners to identify and resolve any tax issues that arise;
· Provide proactive tax advice;
· Review and prepare routine and ad-hoc journal entries for tax accounting;
· Review, audit and ensure timely filings of VAT & Intrastat including timely payments;
· Liaise with company auditors for VAT topics
· Participate in ad-hoc projects as they arise in areas such as new systems, new VAT requirements and process improvements.
· Master degree, preferably in accounting and/or tax.
· At least 7 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an international work environment and/or government tax office;
· Strong knowledge of VAT tax law and accounting required;
· Fluent English in speaking and writing;
· Very good command of MS Office (especially Excel);
· Preferred working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system;
· Proactiveness & ability to meet project deadlines;
· Results & customer oriented;
· Good analytical & problem-solving skills.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.