Job ID: 53041
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for Senior Indirect Tax Accountant in Poland (PL) for Lodz Shared Service Center (PLSC). Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 9000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
· Prepare and timely fill the monthly, quarterly and yearly VAT, Intrastat, Intra-communitary and other required declarations;
· Ensure compliance for purchase invoices and sales invoices with local tax legislation for all European Countries served by the Shared Service Centre;
· Ensure timely tax payment and pre-payment;
· Monitor VAT legislation and fiscal changes for all European Countries served by the Shared Service Centre and incorporate changes in current year filings;
· Provide support in case of VAT audits;
· Prepare customs related documents.
· Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or similar field;
· Five or more years of experience in Indirect Tax Accounting, (preferable for Poland);
· Fluent in English;
· Advanced knowledge of VAT regulations in Poland
· Advanced Excel skills;
· Good knowledge of corporate and international tax practices and familiarity with European Tax Laws and regulations;
· Team player;
· Communications skills
· Interesting work for an international Company at growing Shared Services Center;
· Stable employment at the company with an established position in the market;
· Trainings to further develop skills;
· Benefits package.
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.