Publication ID: PL68216137_E1
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Tax Team we are looking for Transactional Taxes Team Lead who is focused on projects and challenges and will be managing the Team that is accountable for up to date Indirect Tax Data Analytics and compliance efforts for multiple EU and non-EU countries. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
· Manage teams with focus on effective operational execution, responsible for the short to midterm operational and tactical team activities
· Support overall Indirect Tax Data Analytics process by leading a team that executes accurate and timely indirect tax data analytics outputs, provide in-depth expertise in indirect tax area and process execution; conduct investigations of anomalies detected through Indirect Tax Data Analytics application and propose remediation steps
· Design new indirect tax data analytics reports and processes around it
· Act as the point of contact for external, internal and SOX audits and lead the internal control over Indirect Tax Data Analytics compliance process
· Support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment, cooperate with the stakeholders including Group Function Tax and Information Systems in the area of tax and/or business changes which might have impact on the Indirect Tax Data Analytics application
· Assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and continuously optimize to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains. Lead calls and run projects/workshops, support and drive the future vision of centralized transaction tax compliance
· Minimum 7 years of experience in Transactional Tax area (with focus on VAT/GST), preparing and reviewing international tax declarations; knowledge of European tax law (indirect tax); experience in the transfer of tax processes from European countries to global shared service centers
· Experience in managing a team directly for at least 2 years
· Completed degree in higher education in Finance or Commerce (BA); Master or postgraduate studies in Tax a strong plus; Tax Advisor certificate a strong plus
· Language skills: proficient in business English
· Excellent user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills; strong analytical skills; SAP experience is a must
· Ability to: prioritize, multi-task and handle different initiatives concurrently; create learning atmosphere among team members; create and leverage networks within the organization
· Comfortable working environment in a modern office in prime Cracow location
· Individual training package supported by collaboration with international experts
· Private medical care, life insurance and eyeglasses subsidy
· Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
· Various benefits in kind, relax rooms and casual dress code
· Open and friendly atmosphere among 44 nationalities in the office
Apply now and become our Transactional Taxes Team Leader.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.