REQ ID 76316
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world.
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
We are looking for Senior Tax Accountant.
· As the VAT Compliance Speicalist you will take part in the transition of indirect tax reporting process from EU countries (i.e. France, Belgium, Iberia, Italy, DACH, Switzerland) to the SSC located in Poland. During the transition you will gain knowledge and will be preparing and maintaining VAT compliance process documents/manuals supporting in taking actions to solve issues, improve, standardize and automate processes.
· In the daily work you will be extracting many different reports, analyze the data and prepare VAT returns and statistical reporting, reviewing the data and perform standardized checks and ad-random checks to find potential issues.
· You will be tasked with the preparation of VAT returns at different levels and complexity, reviewing and submitting to the Local market VAT returns, Intrastat returns and EC Sales/Purchase returns (European ones).
· Additionally, you will be tasked with identifying, preparing and reviewing regulations in order to answer the AP/AR questions in relation to the VAT, and conducting partial exemption calculations while acting as a key point of liaison between the local market and SSC. Option to Tax work will also be undertaken.
· Some additional duties will need completing in-tandem to the above. Raising awareness and support on SAFT, becoming the day-to-day contact for allocated clients, maintaining a strong working knowledge of VAT, whether practical or legislative, and applying this by contributing to a weekly VAT update.
· Furthermore, you will prepare material on VAT initiatives, such as rulings/ECJ current cases in real-time for chosen and help GL team in balance sheet reconciliations for the GL VAT accounts.
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
· Proven experience in Indirect Tax related activities
· High level of Indirect Tax knowledge (VAT, customs, etc.) and understanding its interdependencies/interflows according to tax business models
· 3 – 4 years of work experience, preferably in F&A processes in SSCs/ BPO/ consulting/ accounting
· University graduate (finance, business management, exact sciences)
· English advanced level: B2;
· other EU languages would be an advantage;
· PC skills: MS Office package (Excel, power point); SAP or any other ERP software
· Challenging and international work environment
· Possibility to learn and develop
· Attractive benefits package including sport card, private medical care, fruit Wednesdays, travelcard reimbursement, extra day of holidays
· Discounts on Coty products
· Modern office located in the city centre (near Dworzec Zachodni)
· Chillout room, bicycle parking, shower
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.