Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
Your day to day:
· Analyses tax implications for new products, transactions and contracts, defines the applicable tax treatment;
· Prepares regular tax returns for the Romanian tax authorities;
· Prepares tax reports for group reporting;
· Provides on-the-spot tax advice to business lines for their business decisions and product-related tax advice;
· Contributes to the preparation of the transfer pricing file;
· Makes familiar with and applies ING group policies with regard to taxes;
· Is involved in the formulation and update of internal controls with regard to taxes;
· Provides internal and external auditors, tax consultants, and tax inspectors with information and explanations related to assessment of taxes;
· Keeps himself/herself updated with the changes in tax legislation (Romanian and international developments) and assesses their impact for ING Romania.
What you bring to the team:
· Sound knowledge of local & international tax law;
· Medium IFRS knowledge;
· Bachelor degree in economics;
· Minimum 2-year experience in a tax advisory firm (Big 4 is a plus), additional experience in the tax function of a bank / company in the financial sector / as tax inspector represents a plus;
· Post-graduate / specialisation studies in the taxation field;
· Romanian Chamber of Certified Tax Advisers membership represents a plus;
· Good computer literacy in: Excel, Word, E-mail, Power Point;
· Fluent in English (written and spoken);
· High degree of objectivity and integrity, analytical and problem solving skills, Strong communication skills, able to speak up own point of view, proactive, well organized, open and honest, teamwork and interdepartmental cooperation;
· Ability to cope with a developing environment, good planning and organizing skills;
· Client-oriented and “can-do” attitude, initiative.