Publication ID: RU62053393_E1
· Compliance with laws and regulations: acts as subject matter tax expert with local orientation.
· Tax risk planning and risk management: mainly local business partnering.
· Tax accounting and reporting: responsible for reviewing of all tax accounting and reporting activities, including but not limited to: tax returns review, T2-Tool, etc.
· Tax Authorities: liaises with Tax Authorities and similar in negotiations regarding tax matters.
· Internal control: performs internal controls in tax sphere.
· ABB Next Level Strategy: support Country Tax Manager to drive further tax priorities for smaller countries: roles & responsibilities; improvement of tax reporting; T2-Tool implementation; ITX; etc.
· Local tax experience during more than 5 years.
· High finance education with tax specialization.
· Job experience in multinational companies, ABB is preferably, or international professional firms.
· English - intermediate level.
· High communication skills.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees.