Job ID 303062BR
IKEA Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a self-organized and pro-active experienced manager to become Tax Manager for IKEA Centres Russia!
At this position, we expect you to drive and support organization in tax issues to support for decision making for the company!
· Manage and lead Tax group;
· Be responsible for development of a clear company tax strategy by implementing appropriate policies and processes;
· Provide oversight and guidance with respect to the Company’s tax compliance
· Coordinate tax policies and practices on country level
· Secure correct timely tax reporting, payments and reconciliation;
· Implement internal tax control framework
· Secure of Transfer Pricing reporting and documentation made timely and correctly;
· Secure that finance risk aspects are mitigated within contract review process by Tax team;
· Handling tax litigations, including contact with external litigators, preparation of court claims, explanations and any other required documents;
· Provide written and verbal tax advice to various stakeholders of the Company and the Tax Group function regarding tax implementation, evaluation of tax risks and proposals for improvement of current business-processes influencing tax compliance;
· Participate in Finance department strategy development;
· Promote company values, create team atmosphere based on respect and cooperation;
· Prepare and follow up Tax group budget and provide tax input to the company budget
· Prepare, follow up and secure implementation of Tax group Action Plan consistent with organizational business plan and goals;
· Be back up to head of finance department in tax issues.
· University degree in Finance and Economics;
· Excellent knowledge of Russian tax legislation and Civil Court Procedures and practices;
· Good knowledge of Russian Accounting system and Principals;
· 3-5 years of managing Tax team in large Russian or International companies;
· Fluent English and Russian;
· Good user of Russian legislation software.
· Excellent communications and cross-functional cooperation skills;
· Business and result oriented.
· Location: Khimki Business Park;
· Permanent contract;
· Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 9:00-18:00;
· Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.
IKEA Centres Russia can offer professional and personal development for the selected candidate!
Removal Date 28/02/2018