Job ID 17000WFR
At Dell, we are committed to bringing innovation to people everywhere and organizations of all shapes and sizes so they can transform and thrive in the digital economy.
As the Operational Transfer Pricing Intern with Dell, your primary responsibility will be to support global operational transfer pricing processes and calculations. This includes working with advanced excel calculation models, with accounting and reporting systems, preparation and analysis of the financial data, preparation of reports, power point presentations, communication with on-site and remote (oversees) finance teams, and presenting results of the analysis to the leadership team.
We are looking for interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business.The ideal intern is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
What you can learn:
· Enhance finance & business acumen
· Develop knowledge about accounting, forecasting, tax and transfer pricing
· Develop advanced data analytics
· Develop communication skills via working with global teams and on global projects
· Time management due to flexible working hours
You are our candidate if:
· University student, preferably 3rd or 4th year of study, field of study- Economics, Finance (tax, accounting, commercial finance), Financial mathematics
· Previous experience in Finance and basic knowledge of accounting is a big advantage
· At least intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (simple functions – and, or, lookup functions, if, sum if, if error, subtotal, pivot tables, etc.), knowledge of VBA is an advantage
· Strong analytical skills; responsible person with strong sense for detail, willingness to develop and learn new things
· Good knowledge of English (for communication via emails, phone calls, preparation of presentations).
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.