Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Tax Operational Associate with Italian
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Carry out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective, reconcile the VAT netting account, post any needed adjustments in SAP, monitor process exceptions (e.g. incorrect invoices posted by other departments), ensuring the proper follow-up with other SSCDN departments
· Support local Tax departments in the preparation and submission of required fiscal reports, ensuring the proper and timely delivery of Intrastat and any other country specific fiscal requirement as defined in the global or country process documentation
· Contribute to improve the Tax Operational process
· Update country documentation according to the country legal requirements and perform country Tax Trainings to other SSCDN departments
· Reporting to Team Leader
Tax Operational Associate’s main contacts are the colleagues of the Bayer Accounting Platforms, Country and Central Tax Departments and other internal departments
· Appropriate degree or proven experience in similar position
· Language: Fluent English and Italian
· Communication: Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, colleagues and management
· Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments
· Process Tools knowledge: usage of SAP R3. Usage of Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint. Knowledge of Excel macros would be a plus
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.