Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Tax Operational Expert
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Carry out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective, reconcile the VAT netting account, post any needed adjustments in SAP, monitor process exceptions (e.g. incorrect invoices posted by other departments), ensuring the proper follow-up with other SSCDN departments and being accountable
· Support local Tax departments in the preparation and submission of required fiscal reports, ensuring the proper and timely delivery of Intrastat and any other country specific fiscal requirement as defined in the global or country process documentation
· Contribute to improve the Tax Operational process and lead the implementation of innovation and standardization process
· Supporting local Tax departments in the preparation and submission of required fiscal reports
· Prepare country documentation and conduct country Trainings to other SSCDN departments, supporting the expert with preparing process trainings
· Participation and leading role in cross department assignments
· Support during Audits
· Review documentation according to BEAM guidelines
· Support team members for technical or process related questions, acting as a first contact before escalation to the Team Leader and being accountable for the Tax Operational running business
· Prepare, lead and conduct trainings related to the process and tools
· Support Team Leader in operational topics
· Participate to the process expert networks
· Tax Operational Expert’s main contacts are the colleagues of the Bayer Accounting Platforms, Audit, Country and Central Tax Departments, the Bayer Tax Operational Expert Network and other internal departments
· Appropriate degree or proven experience in similar position
· Language: Fluent English. Additional European languages would be a plus
· Communication: Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, colleagues and management.
· Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing and complex environments
· Process Tools knowledge: usage of SAP R3. Usage of Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint. Knowledge of Excel macros would be a plus
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.