As Head of Group Tax, you will be supporting all areas of responsibility within our Group Tax department. You will be managing areas such as corporate income tax, transfer pricing, indirect taxes and tax accounting & reporting for the Electrolux Group. You are part of our Group Finance team, report to the Head of Group Tax & Accounting and will be based in the dynamic, global headquarters of Electrolux in Stockholm, Sweden.
Typical day at work
· Drive, organize and direct activities related to the tax management in the Electrolux Group
· Manage extensive collaboration with other teams to ensure timely, accurate and thorough analysis and follow up of tax issues
· Interpretation and communication of updates in the tax area, including providing recommendations to other functions
· Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company’s assets are protected
· Ensure implementation and periodically follow up of transfer pricing policies, documentation and procedures for the Electrolux group on a global basis
· Develop strong working relationships with business sector teams and management as well as other Group staff functions
Who you are
You quickly understand and react to business-related changes and have a proactive and strategic approach to challenges. You foster a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration and have experience of independently solving unstructured tax problems and projects. You easily engage stakeholders at all levels and can lead senior teams in an effective way.
· Minimum 10 years experience of working with tax management and international tax, including transfer pricing and indirect tax, either from a multinational company and/or as a consultant
· Master/bachelor degree in law or finance
· Fluent in English