Job ID R-064432
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - you are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for your ideas and creativity.
We are a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company that pushes the boundaries of science to deliver life changing medicine.
Our dynamic, in-house Global Tax Team is now growing and would like to welcome a new Tax Manager in Södertälje. The role is a permanent position, with outstanding potential to be the start of a fruitful career at AstraZeneca
We are looking for an enthusiastic accountant with previous experience of tax and operational transfer pricing. Someone who is passionate about learning and working closely with AstraZeneca’s business to innovate for competitive advantage.
Roles and responsibilities
· Transfer pricing controlling and oversight of Swedish transfer pricing documentation in close collaboration with other Global Tax Team members.
· Support in providing tax computations for ad hoc projects as required.
· Swedish tax return compliance and tax audit support.
· Swedish tax accounting and reporting support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Qualified accountant/controller with at least 4 years of relevant professional experience.
· Strong accounting skills and good understanding of Swedish tax law and transfer pricing.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English.
· Ability to lead and progress numerous actions in a coordinated and organised manner.
· Strong analytical and research skills, and ability to utilize IT effectively. Experience from working in SAP is a plus.
· As a person you are driven, responsible, structured and have a strong ability to work independently, while being a great teammate
Key relationships include:
· Global Tax Team in UK, Sweden and the US
· Group Finance Reporting Team and the Global Finance Services Team
· Key functional finance staff across the AZ global organisation including R&D, Operations, Global Commercial organisation
We wish to know more about you. If you are interested, apply now!
Welcome with your application no later than November 22, 2019
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.