The Indirect Taxes and Environmental Reporting Department is responsible for the management of indirect tax matters and compliance with indirect tax laws and environmental reporting rules and regulations. You will be joining the Indirect Tax Compliance Team. Our main goals are to secure that IKEA Supply AG is compliant with indirect tax laws, compliance obligations and to provide support to other supply chain units in indirect tax compliance matters.
About the job
The main purpose is to prepare and submit indirect tax reports and apply the working processes in order to secure indirect tax compliance. Securing compliance and supporting strategic business goals will be achieved by applying current processes and supporting solutions in the area of indirect tax obligations.
You will be working with the following tasks:
· Prepare and submit indirect tax reports
· Support the payment and refund process
· Prepare reconciliations between indirect tax fillings, ERP-System and other systems
· Secure and follow internal working methods and processes
· Support business departments with indirect tax compliance questions
· Ensure that working process and working methods are implemented and maintained
To be successful in this role you need to have:
· Bachelor degree in business administration or similar or equivalent working experience
· Good knowledge of English, both verbally and written
· Min of 2 year working experience in indirect tax compliance
· Good accounting knowledge
· Able to work with tight deadlines and under stress
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to define structured working plans with efficient prioritization
· Flexible and positive to change.