Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
We care about people - Join the market leader
People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We need you to join our Tax Department in Männedorf
Tax Manager (80-100%)
What you will do
In this important function you report directly to the Tax Director. The main responsibilities for the legal entities within the European region (including Switzerland) are the preparation of the Transfer Pricing Documentation, ensuring group transfer prices comply with applicable regulations, the review, approval and coordination of automated business flows in SAP (proper VAT-coding), Tax Compliance review and certain preparation activities, the coordination of external tax audits,
internal VAT audits, tax accounting review activities and support in the Swiss Tax Reform. Special projects in the M&A and post M&A area will be part of the broad activities.
What you bring along
· In order to be successful in this challenging role, a university degree in economics combined with a continued education on tax related issues is required
· Additionally, you have a degree as Swiss Certified Tax expert
· You possess excellent communication skills and the openness to share knowledge proactively
· Target-oriented and independently working in your expertise area, you enable Tecan further developing and broadening the group tax expertise
· Business fluency in German and English is a must
What you will get
· Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
· Progressive employment conditions
· Exciting career opportunities
· Wide range of training courses
· Extremely attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
· International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
· Strong company culture with rich history
· Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online.
We will only consider applications that fully meet our requirements.