CATERPILLAR’S GLOBAL TAX – EAME Transfer Pricing team
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been building the world’s infrastructure, and in partnership with CAT dealers, is driving positive and sustainable changes on every continent. A Fortune 500 company, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company also is a leading services provider through Caterpillar Financial Services, Caterpillar Remanufacturing Services, Caterpillar Logistics Services and Progress Rail Services.
Within our EAME Distribution Headquarters located in Geneva, we offer a transfer pricing position.
With us you will:
· Have the opportunity to make the next step in your career by providing practical on-the-job learning in an international business environment.
· Experience a team concept that combines the skills and expertise of people from varied professional disciplines and backgrounds
· Be part of a challenging work environment where initiative and innovation is encouraged and rewarded
· Work for a global leader
EAME TRANSFER PRICING – SENIOR ANALYST I
Job Purpose: Provide support to Caterpillar’s Geneva based EAME Transfer Pricing manager in the areas of tax/TP compliance, project work and function management. The role will help meet our teams’ objective of high quality, accurate and timely tax work supporting Caterpillar’s global business and companies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing day-to-day transfer pricing support on EAME transfer pricing matters for Caterpillar companies in EAME. The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Prepare, review, coordinate and facilitate transfer pricing compliance;
· Prepare transfer pricing documentation (Local File, secondary documentation);
· Monitor transfer pricing developments and ensure timely communication of relevant impacts to the Business Units and other Global Tax team members;
· Assist with legal entity reviews including functional interviews, entity characterization, transfer pricing policy review and recommendations for change;
· Support in evaluation and documentation of uncertain tax positions;
· Assist with reviews and coordination of results reviews;
· Support with transfer pricing audits including preparation of responses to queries from tax authorities;
· Assist with the development and execution of enterprise transfer pricing planning strategies;
· Review commercial transactions and legal documents for transfer pricing implications;
· Support various transfer pricing initiatives and process improvement projects;
· Liaise with other teams in Global Tax, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Treasury, Enterprise Financial Shared Services, Legal Services Division, and others as needed to facilitate transfer pricing compliance and analysis; and
· Liaise with external tax consultants as needed to obtain advice as directed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· University / college degree. Preferably in accounting or finance.
· Fluent English language skills (spoken and written).
· 2+ years of professional tax or transfer pricing advisory or equivalent industry experience.
· General familiarity with transfer pricing principles, basic international and cross border tax concepts.
· Ability to work independently in executing day-to-day assigned tasks and providing business support, including strong project management and process improvement skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional, cross-cultural peers while maintaining an enterprise perspective.
· Ability to understand complex and regularly changing commercial and operational business models.
Please submit your CV and cover letter, copies of diplomas & any work certificates in English,