At a Glance:
We are excited to offer this role to a passionate, service, and numbers’ driven team player that enthusiastically contributes to the challenges within our global tax team. In your internship (6 months), you take ownership of periodic compliance and non-recurring project tasks in the area of direct taxes, as well as indirect taxes (VAT and customs) and transfer pricing. You will actively take the chance to gain valuable knowledge for your future, to build your network and your foundation for a career around taxes. We look for you if you would like to contribute to the challenges we are facing keeping up with On’s rapid growth.
Join us as part of the forward thinking and action-oriented international finance team aiming to be both the backbone and the advanced navigator of our speedboat. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, to handle growth and to shape tomorrows best-practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally and making use of the latest technology.
· Collaborate to our global direct and indirect tax compliance in close cooperation with finance team members, external service providers and local tax authorities
· Contribute to current customs & transfer pricing project being responsible for dedicated topics and supporting functional leads by acting as PMO
· Collaborate to month-end closing including general ledger account reconciliation
· Come into contact with the entire goods flows from manufacturing to the final sale and learn about and support in tax-related international matters
· Other exciting project tasks in the area of finance & taxes
· Great passion and educational background in international taxes (direct/indirect)
· Reliable person with an affinity for numbers, legal matters, processes and IT systems
· Willingness to take ownership and having the ability to adapt to changes and new ways of working
· Willingness to grow
· Proven analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
· Fluency in English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!