For our Group Tax team we are looking for a dedicated personality as Manager International Taxation 80-100% (f/m). The position encompasses the following main tasks:
· Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President Group Tax, you are accountable for group internal legal entity restructurings such as mergers, cross boarder restructurings and other non-routine transactions.
· You are responsible for all tax related M&A activities in collaboration with Group Development including Venture Capital Investments.
· Using your expertise, you review the group structure and recommend any changes to improve efficiency of the structure; such as debt financing, profits repatriation and further tax planning initiatives.
· You oversee cross boarder payments to ensure treaty benefits such as WHT on dividend, interest, license and services fee.
· It’s your responsibility to manage issues of international double taxation, including mutual agreement procedures.
· You assist on matters such as tax policy and strategy as well as tax technology tools.
· You have got a master’s degree in Tax, Law or Finance.
· Being a Swiss Certified Tax Expert would be a strong advantage.
· You have 7-10 years of relevant work experience in inhouse tax positions and / or in a leading accounting firm.
· You have got distinct expertise and experience in transaction- and international tax.
· As a strong communicator with assertiveness you possess the ability to develop trusting and credible relationships at all levels of the business.
· You can work collaboratively with the broader tax team and at the same time, you offer responsibility, a proactive approach, autonomy and a good self- and time-management.
· Project management experience is a must.
· You have solid MS Office skills.
· You are fluent in German and English.
· Occasional traveling (5-10%) is not an issue for you.
This position is looked after by Ms Claudia Alban from the HR department in Rümlang. We prefer direct applications and please note that applications can only be considered if sent online through our recruitment system.
We are one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. With around 16,000 employees we are at our customers’ side in over 130 countries.
Whoever starts working with us can feel it right away: We are curious about people and always expect the best of them. Approaching new colleagues candidly and welcoming them with confidence – for us it is part of the culture that has made us successful for years. Trust is what deeply connects us at dormakaba. And what makes a perfect start for your career with us.