Job Number: 190004SF
Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestlé Business Services is announcing an opening for Tax Support Manager, Indirect Tax team in Lviv.
· Define and monitor implementation of Tax/AO/T&E plans and objectives, in line with NBS Lviv and NGBS strategies
· Develop roadmap to expand scope of Tax/T&E activities to include additional processes and business units
· Contribute with Transition Leads on executing the roadmap for Solution rollout and obtaining the required knowledge to execute given tasks
· Manage and monitor the performance service level agreements (SLA’s) and indicators of services (KPI's); Analyse periodic reports
· Drive action plans to correct deviations in services and process improvement
· Identifies and leads the resolution of the issues in tax activities that affects the performance or service in a cooperative way with the IBPs and the support units of NBS Lviv
· Manage Tax/T&E processes of the markets that are being services within the requirements of time and quality in collaboration with all the support functions
· Negotiate and priorities the projects in transition, as well as develop new projects for the transfer of services and process improvement
· Drive common initiatives with Group tax/COC
· Experience in working in a cross-functional and networked organization (internal and external providers);
· Indirect tax knowledge;
· Support management change in the organization including identifying solutions to implementing process improvements;
· Strong in managing and developing people;
· Project experiences in accounting process migration, systems implementation, and process improvements, preferably in shared services environment;
· Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Management.