About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
GHQ Tax & Reporting Manager UK
The GHQ Tax & Reporting Manager UK is responsible for all accounting, reporting and tax compliance activities of the UK based Finance companies and Holding companies and drives the successful completion of all financial reporting obligations (Local GAAP and IFRS) of the UK based Finance companies and Holding companies and UK tax (corporate tax and VAT) compliance matters.
· Maintains an expert knowledge on IFRS and UKGAAP accounting and reporting standards
· Ensures that a strong system of internal controls is in place to provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of the financial reporting of the UK based Finance and Holding companies
· Supervises the GHQ Reporting analyst UK and GHQ Tax compliance analyst UK in the day to day management of the UK Holding and Finance companies
· Ensures compliance with all legal and tax requirements related to the UK Finance and Holding companies
· Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting requirements are fulfilled
· Meet budget (1 year and 3 year) planning (including forecast) and reporting requirements
· Effectively and efficiently operate and control the accounting, tax and legal requirements, such as monthly and yearly VAT declaration, yearly fiscal declarations, and yearly annual accounts of the UK based Holding and Finance companies.
· Be the contact person for legal and tax audits (internal, external)
About the candidate:
· Excellent knowledge of IFRS
· System knowledge Cognos and SAP as a plus (or equivalent)
· Excellent knowledge of Excel
· Knowledge and experience with local UK accounting standards and local legal requirements
· Strong knowledge of UK Direct / Indirect tax
· Fluent in English
· Strong drive for superior performance, accuracy and precision
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Team player
· Management skills
· Hands-on and stress resistant
· Assertive, persistent, communicative.
· Strong knowledge of excel, PowerPoint and word with hands on capacity
· Flexible to travel to Belgium and Luxembourg
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.