Requisition ID: 5764
Hasbro European Services provides various services to Hasbro business units in Europe and the Middle East and Africa.
Senior Manager, International Tax
Hasbro, a global play and entertainment company, is currently seeking a Senior Manager International Tax to join our team. In this newly created global role, the Senior Manager International Tax will be a key leader within the Corporate Tax team and will be responsible to support the corporate income tax aspects of cross-border business operations including but not limited to local country operations support, tax planning and strategy, tax controversy and audit management, transfer pricing operations, and tax compliance and reporting. The Senior Manager International tax will be based at Hasbro’s offices in Uxbridge, U.K. and will report to the Director International Tax based at Hasbro’s Corporate headquarters in Rhode Island, U.S.
· Support Hasbro’s global business operations by advising both tax and non-tax stakeholders regarding the income tax consequences of local country and cross-border transactions and business development initiatives
· Support the Hasbro’s global tax planning and strategy function by identifying, recommending and implementing tax planning opportunities outside of the U.S.
· Quantify and proactively communicate the cash tax and P/L impact of changes in corporate tax rules including but not limited to changes in local law and tax treaties
· Manage non-U.S. income tax audits and drive tax risk mitigation strategies including liaising with external advisors and taxing authorities, as necessary.
· Partner with transfer pricing operations and finance shared services teams to ensure compliance with the Hasbro’s transfer pricing policies and operating protocols
· Provide high-level advisory support regarding income tax compliance and reporting matters outside of the U.S. including liaising with global tax compliance team, third party tax advisors and external auditors, as needed.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
· 10+ years of relevant experience in international corporate tax gained as a tax advisor at a tax consultancy firm or multinational corporation.
· Masters Degree or equivalent in Tax.
· Thorough knowledge of international corporate income taxation
· Excellent analytical and project management skills
· Self-starter, structured worker, hands-on mentality with very strong communication skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as within cross-functional teams
· Fluency in English (verbally and written) required.Bilingual or multilingual is a plus.
· Ability and willingness to travel occasionally
· U.S. GAAP tax accounting experience (ASC 740/FAS 109/FIN 48) is a plus.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. Through its entertainment labels, Allspark Pictures and Allspark Animation, the Company is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy. Hasbro ranked No. 5 on the 2018 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past seven years.