JOB ID: req199814
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalisation and customer productivity.
What are we looking for?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax Analyst to join the Honeywell Tax team. A team that strives to timely and accurately manage the taxes related to Honeywell operations and contribute to Honeywell's operational success by ensuring that HON is in compliance with all tax laws and regulations
What will you be doing?
· You will assist with tax reporting, compliance, planning and tax audits to maximize tax savings opportunities that contribute to shareholder value while fulfilling tax payment and reporting obligations.
· You will be responsible for accurate and efficient filing, audit defense, analyzing areas of possible over payment and overseeing operating processes related to the company's tax incentives.
· You will support the preparation of Honeywell's Federal/Foreign income tax expense (both current and deferred) for financial statement purposes.
· You will work with internal and external service providers to ensure accurate reporting.
Tax reporting & Auditing
You must have
· Degree in finance or accounting.
· Experience with direct taxation.
· Some experience in a similar profile.
· Strong analytical & problem - solving skills
· Effective communication
· Working towards professional qualifications like CPA
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Experience working in larger corporate setups, working with leadership teams.